Family-Based Immigration Services
Federal immigration law is complex. Don’t face immigration challenges alone. Our immigration attorneys can be your voice and advocate for you to achieve your legal goals.
The attorneys at CJD Law Firm proudly serve Arkansas’ immigrant community. You can count on CJD Law Firm for honest, practical legal advice and thorough, effective representation. Our experienced immigration attorney specializes in representing clients in a variety of immigration issues ranging from family-based immigration to Immigration Court across the U.S.
Family-Based Immigration Services include, but not limited to:
- Petitions for Alien Relatives (Form I-130)
- Employment Authorization Documents (Form I-765)
- Applications to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status (Form I-485)
- Application to Replace/Renew Permanent Resident Card (Form I-90)
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
Are you in the process of removal proceedings? Have you been issued a Notice to Appear? With our many years of experience with immigration law and bilingual staff, you can expect clear legal counsel and effective representation.
Do you have a loved one being held at an immigration detention facility? CJD Law Firm has experience seeking and obtaining immigration bonds for individuals being held at an immigration detention facility.
Other legal services we provide:
- I-9 compliance audits for companies and corporations
- In-house private FBI fingerprint requests
- Freedom of Information requests
When you need an immigration law firm, CJD Law Firm has the knowledge and experience to advocate for you and your family.
Want to end uncertainty today? Contact our immigration attorneys today for a consultation.
We do more than file papers and appear in court on your behalf. We guide you through the legal system so that you understand the process and know what to expect.